GREENWICH TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT
In case of an emergency, please dial 911 to reach Gloucester County Communications
If you need to speak to an on duty officer or file a non-emergent report, please call (856) 423-1900 for assistance
If you need to speak to Administrative Staff during business hours, please call (856) 423-1950 *No reports are taken at this number*
The Greenwich Twp. Police Department, in partnership with our community, strives to provide impartial, ethical and professional law enforcement service and protection to our citizens. We are driven on the quest to maintain the trust and confidence of our citizens while working to improve the quality of life in our community.
The Greenwich Twp. Police Department has adopted the following vision for the 21st Century:
The Greenwich Township Police Department has been utilizing Body Worn Cameras (BWC’s) in our daily patrol functions since August of 2015. The BWC’s are used in conjunction with the in-car video cameras that are installed in all patrol vehicles. We are currently in compliance with the recently revised and updated Attorney General’s Directive 2021-5.
The Greenwich Township Police Department utilizes the BWX-100 camera made by SF Mobile Vision Inc. The BWX-100 camera affixes to the front of an officer’s outer vest carrier or their outer most garment. As shown in the below photographs. We want to remind the public cameras will be utilized by our officers during patrol as well as interactions with citizens.
IMPORTANT PUBLIC DOCUMENTS
- Employment Application - GTPD
- SOP 2018-7 EARLY WARNING SYSTEM
- SOP 2018-8 RANDOM DRUG TESTING POLICY
- Annual Major Discipline Reporting Form - 2021
- Annual Major Discipline Reporting Form - 2020
- Greenwich Twp Police - Diversity in Hiring - 2022
- 2022 Internal Affairs Summary Report
- 2021 Internal Affairs Summary Report
- 2020 Internal Affairs Summary Report
- 2019 Internal Affairs Summary Report
- Greenwich Township Police Department Recruitment Plan - June 2022
For more information on the Internal Affairs Complaint process & also to view the complaint forms in additional languages, please visit the New Jersey Attorney General's website at