Construction Code Office
Township residents are reminded to call the Construction Office at 856-423-9129 before beginning any home repair or construction projects to determine what building, electrical or plumbing permits may be required.
Purpose of Permits
The proper permit serves as protection against contractors who may not follow mandated laws promulgated for consumer protection and is also important for insurance purposes. Calling first can save you money in the long run.
Certificates of Occupancy InspectionsCO inspections will be conducted on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10AM and 2PM unless an emergent situation exists.
Property Maintenance/ Zoning/ Flood Plain Admin/ Housing
Property Maintenance Codes are enforced and investigated by the Property Maintenance Official. The Property Maintenance Form may be filed to initiate a complaint. This form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or may be faxed to Property Maintenance Official at 856-423-7059.
For all Property Maintenance, Zoning Administrator, Housing and Flood Plain matters contact :
Joseph Giordano, Jr.
856-423-9129 x 214
- CO Inspection Application 2.18
- CO Inspection Check list.
- Ordinance 21-2009 Rental Property Code (PDF)
- Ordinance 28-2009 Property Maintenance Grass Height (PDF)
- Property Maintenance Code Violation Complaint (PDF)
- Planning & Zoning Board Application
- Zoning Permit Application
- Landlord Registration Application
- Tenant Info Form
- BUILDING PERMIT
- ELECTRICAL PERMIT
- PLUMBING PERMIT
- FIRE PERMIT
- MECHANICAL PERMIT
- CHIMNEY PERMIT